Thursday, November 15, 2007

Portraits

I have been SO BAD! I have not blogged in a week or so now. Working on my portraits was tough. Its hard getting people to pose for the camera, everyone seems to get shy. I am going to shoot some more film this weekend. The District Manager of Rugby (my job--retail store in Boston) has two little kids, a little girl and a little boy and I am going to take some photos of them for her! I am excited but nervous! I am thinking of things to work on for my final project... it is tough to narrow down my ideas, but I want to stay away from horses since I feel like that is all I photograph lately. I want to work with people for my final project because it is the most difficult for me. I want to tell a story about growth and change through my photos and possibley associate them to words and poetry that trigger these emotions relative to life.

No comments: